Welcome To One Of The World's Leading Manufacturer For Carton Converting Machines
Our Product Range
- Window patching machines for carton blanks
- Pick & Place machines
- Film sealing machines for Gable-top Cartons
- Print inspection systems
- Folding box gluing machines
- CD/DVD tray placing machines
- Delivery systems
- Compact disc sleeve machines
- Letter file making machines
- Automatic stacking units for flexo printing machines
- Pre-feeders for carton blanks
- Machines for special applications
Kohmann, the worldwide established manufacturer of window patching machines and folder gluers was founded in 1962 by Karl-Heinz Kohmann. Significant growth and record sales in the mid-eighties resulted in a company wide expansion of production facilities in order to meet increasing demand.
The facility currently boasts a production floor of over 2,000 square meters. Producing machines for printers, finishers and folding carton and corrugated box manufacturers, the family-owned business is run by Michael Kohmann, the son of the founder. As of this year, his son, Nicolas Kohmann, is now on board and supporting the family business.